Tuesday 1 June 2010

Plans and Ideas

I have often wondered what i am going to do with my life. But I've never dwell ed on the subject as i don't think much beyond the day I'm having. It's an odd place to be when you realise that you want to do and see so much, but you'll never have enough time in a lifetime to do it. So what can we do? Try a little variety if your stuck. Don't go and visit 30 different countries to look at the architecture or the museums. Explore. Sometimes you don't get anywhere following words on a page, in a guide. Yo have to write your own words, do your own crazy things, be yourself. I want to travel the world. All of it, every country to meet the culture, the people, the excitement, to ask them why do they get out of bed knowing sometimes they have nothing? It amazes me. And one day, i will do it. I'm going to plan it and ensure i can do it before i even try it. A brain surgeon doesn't operate on someone, if they've never had any training, why should i be different? 10 years i'll travel for and i'm going to invite some friends i dont know who yet but it'll be educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment