Thursday 3 June 2010

Making Choices

It has always been an opinion of mine that, when making a decision I should think it through for a couple of days first. Weigh up the pro's and con's and then tackle the main issue head on. I only suggest this because i have not done so before in other situations and it has ended very badly. I am a great lover of music. I enjoy most types and have a massive collection, mainly from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's. But i have older and newer music than these. I enjoy pop, rock, ska, techno, blues, metal, country, classical and so forth. But now i reach a choice. Do i collect only music i like/know, or do I collect it all. Every song by every band for the last 50 years. The first would refine the collection and make it mine, make it personal. The second would make it a database, for my friends to look up songs by. After several weeks I'm still torn and both seem pretty good to me. So I'm going to try my best to weigh up the pro's and con's and then I'll make a decision.
Not to make a decision is to not live life to it's fullness. And i definitely want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment