Monday 10 January 2011

Songs of the forest of men

I feel inclined to inform you of a recent development in my life. I have become a poet. Yet who can say if it is just a passing phase, or something i am committed to.

I find myself writing poems about things i have not quite experienced, but I know they are there. There was once a time when i was not inclined to poetry, though we did tend to do a lot of it is school. I think that perhaps my horizons have grown and i am expressing myself in different ways. However it could just be a deep seated yearning to return to those days when life felt the same, but now i look back it was different.

Your potential is unlimited, if you wish to apply yourself. Success is not how much money you have from a job, but how happy your job makes you, and then how that happiness makes other peoples lives better

No comments:

Post a Comment