Friday 21 January 2011

Poet

My poetry is going quite well. To date I have written sixteen poems. Most of them are very good [but i would say that] and a few of them are well 'artistic' [but again i would say that if I meant bad] or as it would be called in one of those hip London bars 'modern' or 'sophisticated' but I don't buy any of that post-impressionistic crap.

It's either good or it's not. Together they are known as 'Perspectives' and are being drafted in a poetry book or anthology i imagine...by me. So look out world for the poetry of nonohino!

As i describe it, poetry is the amalgamation of several unrelated ideas into one creation in a singular moment of true inspiration when the pen touches the paper. And the only thing relating these ideas in an underpinning idea which can relate the entire universe, if the reader is apt enough to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment