Friday 15 October 2010

Simplicity

I only ever wanted to live life. But now i find my 'day to day' life filled with jargon, yes all this media and unnecessary overexertion by, well basically everyone. "I want to live in a world..." are words that can so easily roll off our tongues, but unless we become 'proactive' and strive for change ourselves nothing will happen.
Do I plan ahead and think about the future? I recall an incident several years ago with a 'friend'. I would see her every week at least once and we would talk at length about lots of different things. I just saw us as friends, but I think she saw it as something more. We drifted apart and for a couple of years i forgot about her. It sounds truly horrific but I did, I just didn't care. I only remember her again when I heard a particular song which I'm sure we both loved.

For link click here

So remember what was given, remember life has a reason and remove the jargon from your life. So that simplicity and freedom from God can be given to you and your families. And so that we can step on into the future together.

1 comment:

  1. These latest few posts are great - a return to the philosophising that made the originals so inspiring and thought-provoking. Keep 'em coming please!!!

    ReplyDelete