Thursday 22 July 2010

Continuity

You know what is unusual about blogging? It has to be done everyday. It has to be continuous. Now for simple things like going to work, or the toilet even; repetition is easy. But blogging, it puzzles me. I sit down and try to think about things to blog about, dynamic points of view, interesting thoughts; but usually i end up with jargon. So where to begin? I can safely say I'm always in the wrong place for blogging when I'm hit (or slapped even) by inspiration. There isn't a computer, i don't have paper, and so on. So I try to remember what i was thinking, but I get distracted really easily so I forget. And that's OK it happens to us all, and i learn and start to carry around paper and a pen. Original thoughts will always be yours, but if you have the signed and dated paper to prove it your in a much more confident place. So write down your ideas, record your thoughts and opinions and make sure no one can take them away. For we are all individual people and inspiration always takes us somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment