Thursday 2 September 2010

I feel Inspired

Some people question life and why we were put on this planet. (And if i'm repeating myself i'm sorry, but i am pulling this from the top of my head). But I believe that we were made to experience life partialy, so we know how valuable even an individual life is. Now we are surrounded by many forms of media including video games and the news which have desensitized us from loss of life. I understand the news is put there as an 'impartial' relay of information, but they could put some feeling behind the figures. It's as if saying "250 people found dead" is just another fact and figure to them. Gaming however places people in situations where killing is the only option. I know it's played down, but still it is making children and teenagers (and everyone inbetween) feel comfortable, about killing and around dead bodies.

"Violence reaps what violence sows" and that usualy means more bloodshed. For a good number of people crave revenge after death has visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment